Hungary Declares a State of Emergency because of the Coronavirus
The Hungarian government has declared a state of emergency throughout the country because of the new coronavirus. Prime Minister Gergely Gulyаs said the measure was adopted in accordance with a proposal by the Ministry of Interior, MIA reported.
It is forbidden for passengers from Italy, China, South Korea and Iran to enter the country unless they are Hungarian nationals who arrive from these countries. In such a case, they should remain isolated for two weeks.
To this end, border controls with Slovenia and Austria will be reintroduced. All trains, buses and airplanes from these countries will be subject to enhanced measures at the common border, with the planned introduction of full border control between Hungary and Croatia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Initial Data after the Introduction of the Euro in Croatia: Inflation is Slowing Down
- » Day 345 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Speculations about a Peace Plan and an End to the War
- » The January "Jump" in Prices in Croatia Turned Out to be 0.2%
- » The US and Canada are Tracking Suspected Chinese Surveillance Balloons
- » The European Commission will return the Monitoring of the Rule of Law in Bulgaria
- » Lavrov: Moldova could be the next Ukraine