Lufthansa Canceled 23,000 Flights in the Coming Weeks
Lufthansa canceled 23,000 flights scheduled between March 29 and April 24. The company statement said the reason was the "circumstances caused by
the spread of the coronavirus ".
The airline said it may also cancel some other flights in the coming weeks.
"In the cancellations, care will be taken to ensure that all destinations on all continents can be reached with a Lufthansa Group airline via the hubs of Frankfurt, Munich, Zurich, Vienna and Brussels," it added.
The canceled flights mainly affect Europe, Asia and the Middle East. The airline will contact the affected customers to inform them and offer them alternatives.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » ITA Airways: Direct Flights between Sofia and Rome
- » Burgas Airport with a 70% increase in Passengers compared to 2021
- » Tourism in Bulgaria: In July, Stays in Hotels Grew by more than a Quarter, Revenues - by 50%
- » Lifeguard Died after Saving Drowning Women in Sunny Beach
- » Bansko Is The World's Most Popular Ski Resort, New Study Finds
- » Bulgaria: Hotels in the South expect Enough Occupancy in September