Italy Closes all Stores Except Pharmacies and Supermarkets
This was announced by Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte
Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte has announced that Italy will close all stores, with the exception of pharmacies and grocery stores, to limit the spread of the new coronavirus pandemic, AFP and BGNES reported.
"We close stores, bars, pubs and restaurants. Home delivery is allowed, "Conte said in a televised statement.
So far, the virus has killed 827 people in Italy. More than 12,000 people are infected.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tragedy in India: At least 50 Dead and hundreds Injured after Train Crash
- » 700 NATO troops have arrived in Northern Kosovo
- » Day 464 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia faces a Dilemma whether to Protect its Border or the Occupied Territories
- » The Richest Man in the World: Elon Musk regained the Top Spot in the ranking
- » The US Senate has approved Raising the National Debt Ceiling
- » The Bulgarian Socialists did not support the EP's decision on Аmmunition for Ukraine