Italy Closes all Stores Except Pharmacies and Supermarkets
This was announced by Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte
Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte has announced that Italy will close all stores, with the exception of pharmacies and grocery stores, to limit the spread of the new coronavirus pandemic, AFP and BGNES reported.
"We close stores, bars, pubs and restaurants. Home delivery is allowed, "Conte said in a televised statement.
So far, the virus has killed 827 people in Italy. More than 12,000 people are infected.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 171 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia warns the US of Severing Relations if Declared Sponsor of Terrorism
- » A Man Killed 11 People after a Family Dispute in Montenegro
- » Day 170 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Children with Disabilities are Abused in Ukrainian Orphanages according to the UN
- » Estonia Closes its Borders for Russians with Schengen Visas
- » European Funds Minister: Bulgaria to Receive BGN 3.7 Billion in the Coming Months from the Recovery Plan
- » Day 169 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky called on his Compatriots under Russian Occupation to Rise Up