Explosion in a Chemical Plant in Barcelona, at least One Person has Died
At least one person was killed in an explosion at a chemical plant in Barcelona, the capital of the Spanish Autonomous Region of Catalonia, local emergency services said in a tweet.
Nineteen people injured,elperiodico.com reported.
They said they were in contact with the fire department and the company to determine what kind of chemical products were affected by the blast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The President of Austria regrets that his country blocked Bulgaria and Romania for Schengen
- » Romania's Mass Boycott against Austria after the Schengen Decision
- » Romanian Diplomat: Austria is playing a Double Game between the EU and Russia, these are Anti-European semi-Mafia Actions
- » The Dutch Government will officially Apologize for Slavery
- » Japan, Italy and Great Britain are making a Jet Fighter of a New Generation
- » Day 289 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Tipsy Putin Acknowledged Striking Ukraine’s Infrastructure because “They started it First”