Explosion in a Chemical Plant in Barcelona, at least One Person has Died
At least one person was killed in an explosion at a chemical plant in Barcelona, the capital of the Spanish Autonomous Region of Catalonia, local emergency services said in a tweet.
Nineteen people injured,elperiodico.com reported.
They said they were in contact with the fire department and the company to determine what kind of chemical products were affected by the blast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19: Serbia Closes Shops, Bars and Restaurants After Sharp Increase of Cases
- » India Tightens Up its Border Patrols to Stop Arrivals from Myanmar
- » Myanmar Sees Deadliest Day of Protests with 38 People Killed
- » Italy Blocks Australian Shipment of 250,000 AstraZeneca Coronavirus Vaccines
- » US Capitol police Warn of Possible Plot to Breach Congress
- » New Zealand Shaken by Powerful Earthquake - Tsunami Alert Stated