Visits to the Sofia Zoo are Suspended
On March 11, with an order of the Mayor of Sofia Municipality, the access and visits to the Sofia Zoo are terminated, the zoo reported.
The suspension of visits will continue until further notice. The order was issued in connection with the spread of the new coronavirus COVID-19 and the World Health Organization's declared public health emergency of international importance for the disease, with the aim of preventing and restricting its spread within the territory of the Metropolitan Municipality.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bread Price in Bulgaria has Risen with nearly 50 cents in 2 months
- » Assoc. Prof. Alexander Oscar: More and More Patients are going Blind after Covid
- » First Clinical Information on Omicron from South Africa is Encouraging
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Significant Clouds with Max. Temperatures Between 7°C and 12°C
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 985 are the Confirmed New Cases in the Last 24h
- » Bulgaria’s Polar Explorers are soon leaving for Antarctica