The Unions have Convinced the Cabinet to Increase the Salaries of 11,000 People in Nurseries and Gardens
The cabinet and the unions have agreed to adjust the supplementary standard for school and child health care so that healthcare professionals can receive higher salaries.
This was announced by CITUB leader Plamen Dimitrov after talks in the Council of Ministers with Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov and Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva.
Dimitrov reported that it was about 11,000 people working in nurseries, gardens, which would require about BGN 9 million. This will allow the monthly salary for the medical staff in the small municipalities to be BGN 900.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Eurostat: January Retail Sales in Euro Zone Shrink, Bulgaria Boasts Growth
- » Covid-19 and Loan Moratorium in Bulgaria: Don’t Pay off Your Loans with New Ones
- » Bulgaria: Banks Are Fleecing Us, Their Charges Have Rocketed
- » Bitcoin Breaks All Records Again, Tesla Buys Cryptocurrency Worth USD 1.5 Billion
- » Bulgaria Boasts Positive Current and Capital Account for 2020
- » Bulgarian Trade Unions: By 2025 Minimum Wage Should Be over BGN 2,400