The Unions have Convinced the Cabinet to Increase the Salaries of 11,000 People in Nurseries and Gardens
The cabinet and the unions have agreed to adjust the supplementary standard for school and child health care so that healthcare professionals can receive higher salaries.
This was announced by CITUB leader Plamen Dimitrov after talks in the Council of Ministers with Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov and Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva.
Dimitrov reported that it was about 11,000 people working in nurseries, gardens, which would require about BGN 9 million. This will allow the monthly salary for the medical staff in the small municipalities to be BGN 900.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Chairman of BAIC: Bankruptcies in Bulgaria are Inevitable, the Economy will Stop
- » Forecast: Basic Food Prices in Bulgaria will Rise by Another 7% by the End of the Year
- » Bulgarians Living Abroad have Started Sending Less Money to their Relatives in Bulgaria
- » World Bank Raises Growth Forecast for Bulgaria
- » Over BGN28 billion has been syphoned off from Bulgaria since 2005
- » Fitch Ratings Affirm BDB Rating at BBB, Outlook Positive