Iranian Media: Iran's First Vice President has Contracted the COVID-19
Iran's first vice-president, Eshaq Jahangiri, tested positive for the new coronavirus and underwent treatment, IranWire news site reported today, quoted by Reuters.
The online media cited an "informed source". So far, there is no confirmation from the Iranian authorities.
Several Iranian officials have contracted the coronavirus. A senior government official died Monday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Korea Warns Its Citizens of Upcoming Famine Crisis
- » Navalny's Condition in Jail Worsens: He Is losing Sensation in Legs and Hands
- » Italy Returns To Tight Lockdown for Easter
- » US: Car Rams into Capitol Security Leaving Police Officer Dead
- » Tragic Train Accident in Taiwan with 34 Victims
- » Many People Injured in Brussels after Police Dispersed Illegal Gatherings