President Rumen Radev Discussed the Increased Migration Pressure towards the EU with the German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier
Head of State Rumen Radev discussed today the increased migration pressure along the external land EU borders in a telephone talk with his German counterpart President Frank-Walter Steinmeier. The escalation of tension in the Middle East and the ensuing risks for the EU were among the topics of the conversation, the presidential press office reported.
The Bulgarian Head of State reiterated his call for working out an EU operational plan for actions related to the migration pressure and also for a timely support for the protection of the external borders of Bulgaria and Greece. The two Presidents shared the view that a unified European policy is needed and also comprehensive measures for guaranteeing European security and stability.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad