Official: Pulev vs. Joshua on June 20 in London
The long-awaited official confirmation of the match between Anthony Joshua and Kubrat Pulev is already a fact. This was announced by Pulev on its official Facebook profile.
“The contract is already officially signed,” the 38-year-old former European amateur super-heavyweight champion wrote on his Facebook page. “I am happy to be able to show the world how strong I am.”, said Pulev.
The date is June 20, the venue - Tottenham Hotspur in London, the battle - for the heavyweight world title.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Improved Offensive & Defensive Lines Could Put The Baltimore Ravens Right Back In Contention After Shocking Failure To Reach The Playoffs
- » It’s final: Djokovic will not participate in the Australian Open, he must leave the country
- » Australia Revoked Djokovic's Visa for the Second Time
- » Boris Kolev Wins His First WSOP Bracelet
- » Djokovic Apologized for his Media Appearance while being Positive for COVID-19
- » Djokovic Detained again in Australia