Two Migrant Groups were Prevented from Entering Bulgaria
Bulgaria’s, border police prevented two migrant groups, each consisting of about 30 people, from entering the country from Turkey early in the morning on February 28, Bulgaria’s Defence Minister Krasimir Karakachanov said in a statement for the media on February 28, BNT reported.
He said that the army should cooperate fully and take all necessary measures to protect the state border, while not allowing any illegal migrants on the territory of Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Number of Students Willing to Study Abroad Dwindling - Bulgarian Education Ministry
- » The Economist Demands Resignaion of Kristalina Georgieva as Head of the IMF
- » Five Climbers Die in Elbrus, Europe's Highest Peak in Russian Caucasus
- » EU Common e-device Chargers - Make It or Break It
- » The Situation with COVID-19 in the Balkans
- » Prof. Vitanov Sends New Alarm: Universe May Be Drowned in Our Tears