Two Migrant Groups were Prevented from Entering Bulgaria
Bulgaria’s, border police prevented two migrant groups, each consisting of about 30 people, from entering the country from Turkey early in the morning on February 28, Bulgaria’s Defence Minister Krasimir Karakachanov said in a statement for the media on February 28, BNT reported.
He said that the army should cooperate fully and take all necessary measures to protect the state border, while not allowing any illegal migrants on the territory of Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mass Inspections at Guest Houses and Hotels on Student Holiday Eve
- » Epidemiologist: New Restrictive Measures Were Necessary, Staff Problem Persists
- » Joe Biden Fractures Foot after Slipping While Playing with His Dog
- » Fireball Meteorite Dazzles in the Sky in Japan
- » Bulgarian Academy of Sciences Elects New President Online
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow across the Country, Snowfalls and Hard Wind