The President of Mongolia is Quarantined after a Visit to China
Mongolian President Khaltmaagiin Battulga will be quarantined for two weeks after his visit to Beijing, Mongolian media reported.
According to the media, Immediately upon their arrival in Mongolia, President Battulga and accompanying delegates have been taken to 14-day isolation as a precautionary measure. They also underwent special coronavirus tests at Chinggis Khaan Airport. They were then directed to a special clinic where medical staff would put them under complete isolation from the outside world.
President Khaltmaagiin Battulga visited China to hold a meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping and to discuss joint efforts to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus. The purpose of the visit was to strengthen mutual trust between the two countries as well.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UN Torture Prevention Body to Visit Bulgaria
- » Warsaw: We will Not Comply with the EU Declaration of the Rule of Law
- » European Leaders Attacked Poland at a Summit in Brussels
- » EU Commissioner for Health and Food Safety Supports Introduction of "Green Certificate" in Bulgaria
- » Local Elections are being Held in North Macedonia
- » The Future of EU: Stronger Common European Policy and Creation of European Army?