First Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed in Northern Ireland and the Netherlands
The first case of the new coronavirus has been confirmed in Northern Ireland. This was reported by BTA, citing local authorities.
The head of the Northern Ireland Health Service, told reporters that the patient was traveling from Italy through Dublin.
Authorities in the Netherlands have registered the country's first case of coronavirus infection. This was reported by Netherlands National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, cited by BGNES.
According to the organization, the infected man is from the city of Tilburg and have recently visited the Italian region of Lombardy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 575 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Deputy Commander of the Russian Northern Fleet Killed in Nagorno-Karabakh
- » Bashar Assad and his Wife arrived in China
- » Protests in Armenia after the Peace Agreement in Nagorno-Karabakh
- » Mine Blew Up a Ship off the Coast of Romania?
- » Derna: Maddened by Grief and Anger, Libyans Burned Down the Mayor's home
- » Ceasefire: Nagorno-Karabakh Forces Surrendered to the Azeris