A 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Recorded Off the Coast of the Philippines
A 5.6 magnitude earthquake was recorded off the coast of the Philippines. This was announced by the Euro-Mediterranean Seismological Center.
There are no reports of casualties, damage or a tsunami threat, TASS reports.
According to the Institute, the epicenter of the earthquake is located 359 km from Davao City (with about 1.6 million inhabitants). The earthquake occurred is at a depth of 118 km.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mexican Zoo - Refuge for Animals During the Pandemic
- » Stricter Control Over Waste Incineration in Bulgaria
- » Mass Killing of Elephants in Ethiopia
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens