Record Visitors to Louvre Exhibition
It is dedicated to the great Leonardo da Vinci.
A new record for visits to the Louvre. More than 1,100,000 people attended an exhibition dedicated to the great Leonardo da Vinci.
The record was so far was 540,000 visitors back in 2018. Then there was an exposition dedicated to Eugene Delacroix.
The Musée du Louvre had a record 10.2 million visitors in 2018—an increase of 25% in comparison with 2017. No other museum in the world has ever equaled this figure.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Independence Day: No Lights for the Soviet Monuments and in Protest against Russia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 114 Years of Independence
- » Unification of Bulgaria: Celebrations were held in Plovdiv and Sofia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 137 years since Unification
- » “Book Alley” in Sofia begins with Record Number of Publishers
- » The Bulgarians in Albania Need Support, They Want an Urgent Meeting with President Radev