Prices of Drugs without Medical Prescription to be Regulated
The prices of the drugs which are sold without medical prescription will be regulated. This is envisaged by the Ministry of Health. The document has already been publicly discussed and is due to enter the Council of Ministers today.
There is an expected difference in final prices, especially in pharmacies which put a large markup. The purpose of the project of the Ministry of Health is the most bought medicines to be at affordable prices, consistent with the purchasing opportunities of the Bulgarians.
Currently, the prices of medicines without medical prescription are not regulated, NOVA TV reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria – How Can We Help
- » Why is it so Hard to Predict Earthquakes?
- » Seismologist: Bulgaria cannot be Directly Affected by the Earthquake in Turkey
- » Bulgaria: The Second Stage of Repair of the Tram Line 5 in Sofia has Started
- » Bulgarian Red Cross and the Chief Mufti with Campaigns to Raise Funds to Help Victims of the Earthquake in Turkey
- » A Man with a Bulgarian Passport is among the Missing after the Earthquakes in Turkey