A Man Tried to Blow up a Car near the Pentagon
A man from Arkansas tried to blow up a car near the Pentagon building. He was arrested, the US Justice Department said.
It is noted that the name of the suspect is Matthew Dmitri Richardson and he is 19 years old. Richardson was arrested in the Pentagon parking lot. A law enforcement officer who saw Richardson, claimed he was standing next to a vehicle, attempting to ignite a piece of fabric that was inserted into the gas tank.
As the officer approached him, Richardson allegedly said he was going to "blow this vehicle up" along with "himself.", Fox News reported.
The suspect then tried to escape but was detained.
According to court documents, the owner of the car is a military man who does not know Richardson.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 340 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv is Negotiating the Supply of Long-Range Missiles
- » Former NATO General became the New President of the Czech Republic
- » Day 339 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Heaving Fighting for Vuhledar and Bakhmut
- » Austria and the Netherlands are "United in Opposition to Schengen Expansion"
- » 2023 Bosnia and Hercegovina: Putinians to Establish Institutional Control of the Country
- » Ursula von der Leyen: Strengthening the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is a Priority