Woman from Plovdiv may be Infected with Coronavirus
A woman from Plovdiv who has returned from Italy has been admitted to St. George's Infectious Diseases Clinic. She doubted she had contracted the coronavirus while in Italy.
The woman was admitted to the hospital with a flu-like simptoms, DarikNews reported. She is isolated in a separate room.
A sample was taken and sent to the National Parasitology Center in Sofia for examination.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Steady Increase with 200 New Cases
- » Former PM Boyko Borissov Received Vaccine against COVID-19 in Public
- » Bulgarian Health Ministry: Level of Vaccinated Teachers and Medical Workers Still Low
- » Study: Vaccine Immune Response Linked to Age
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 193 New Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Bourgas District Moves back from Green to Yellow Zone