Lukov March Officially Banned
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry is monitoring the situation in the country and the capital because of the Lukov March planned for this Saturday in Sofia, Interior Minister Mladen Marinov said. Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova has issued an order banning the Lukov March. Fandakova expects the police would ensure the public order. The Interior Ministry is adamant that they will execute the mayor's order. We have communication with our partners abroad. They are carrying out their checks, said Minister Marinov regarding the expectations that the organizers of the march from the Bulgarian National Union would be supported by extremists from abroad. The organizers of the march are now under investigation, BNR reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bitcoin Plummeted to 3-month Low but then Recovers
- » Scandal around BDB Evolving as New Details Emerge
- » EU Commissioner: There Are Conditions for Safe Reopening of Tourism in Summer
- » Germany Eases Entry Regulations for Arrivals from Bulgaria
- » Ryanair Posts Record Annual Losses Due to Pandemic Restrictions
- » Detailed Audit Pending at Bulgarian Development Bank