Lukov March Officially Banned
Bulgaria's Interior Ministry is monitoring the situation in the country and the capital because of the Lukov March planned for this Saturday in Sofia, Interior Minister Mladen Marinov said. Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova has issued an order banning the Lukov March. Fandakova expects the police would ensure the public order. The Interior Ministry is adamant that they will execute the mayor's order. We have communication with our partners abroad. They are carrying out their checks, said Minister Marinov regarding the expectations that the organizers of the march from the Bulgarian National Union would be supported by extremists from abroad. The organizers of the march are now under investigation, BNR reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Outgoing Government Allocates Another BGN 237 Million for Payroll Support Schemes
- » Today is Last Day for Filing Personal Tax Returns
- » Bulgarians’ Favorite Summer Destinations Opening for Tourists Soon
- » Russia Suspends Flights to Bulgaria, Summer Tourist Season at Risk
- » Bulgaria Opened New Summer Season, What to Expect?
- » Bulgarians Buy out Russian’s Real Property on Black Sea Coast