43 Migrants were Found in a Truck in Northern Macedonia
43 migrants from Bangladesh have been found in a truck in Northeastern Macedonia, MIA reported.
The driver of the truck, a 29-year-old man, was arrested.
The truck was stopped for inspection on Saturday night at about 9.40 pm near a gas station after the police received a preliminary warning that it was possible a truck to transport migrants illegally.
The migrants were lodged at the Tabanovce Transit Center near Kumanovo and the driver was detained at the police station in the city for further investigations by the prosecutor's office, authorities said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hollywood Action Hero Sylvester Stallone with Fake Bulgarian Passport, Found in a Police Operation
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today