ROADPOL Operation: Over 3000 Violations Registered
Over 8,600 cargo vehicles were checked within the frameworks of the ROADPOL operation held last week in Bulgaria. Over 3,200 drivers were caught for various violations. 50 cargo vehicles were left without their registration plates BNR reported.
Over 1,000 drivers were fined for speeding. 91 drivers were caught driving under the influence of alcohol and two were driving under the influence of narcotic substances. Over 2,100 busses were also checked during the operation and the competent authorities ascertained over 440 violations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Slovakia Suspends Use of AstraZeneca
- » Shooting in Sofia Metro, Gunman Dead, Woman in Critical Condition
- » Lack of Media Freedom in the Balkans Erodes European Values
- » Unprecedented Trend: More Bulgarians Return Home Than Emigrate - NSI
- » WHO: Indian Variant of Covid-19 Detected in Dozens of Countries
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 877 Newly Infected, 59 Fatalities