The Interior Ministry has no Information on an Investigation by the Spanish Authorities against PM Borissov
The Interior Ministry has no information about an investigation by Spanish authorities against Prime Minister Boyko Borissov. This is what Minister of the Interior Mladen Marinov told journalists.
The reason for the comment is information published in El Periódico de Catalunya
Newspaper, according to which the Catalunya police and the Madrid Corruption Prosecutor's Office are investigating whether Prime Minister Boyko Borissov is linked to an "international money laundering scheme".
Responding to a question about whether there are signals for an investigation by the Spanish authorities regarding the assets of Boyko Borissov, Marinov said that there were no such signals at the moment. "We have no information, there are no such inquiries through official channels," he said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Driver was Detained after a Spectacular Chase with the Police in Sofia
- » Murder in Sofia: A Man Died from Multiple Stab Wounds, his Son was Detained
- » Bulgaria: Authorities Detained a Police Officer while On Duty with more than 1.6 Promille of Alcohol
- » Specialized Police Operation in the Bulgarian Village of Sindel after the Rape of a 73-year-old Woman
- » A 73-year-old Woman was Raped in a Bulgarian Village
- » 30 Days in Detention for the Attacker of Bulgarian Hristiyan Pendikov in North Macedonia