PM Borissov to Take Part in the Extraordinary Meeting of the European Council
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will take part in the extraordinary meeting of the European Council, which will be held on February 20 and 21 in Brussels, the government press service announced.
At the meeting, EU Heads of State or Government will discuss the Multiannual Financial Framework 2021-2027 based on the conclusions proposed by the President of the European Council, Charles Michel.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria is a Sovereign State. Russia should De-Escalate
- » Russia's Foreign Ministry: NATO forces Must be Withdrawn from Bulgaria and Romania
- » President of North Macedonia: Kiril Petkov is a Non-Traditional Politician and Optimist in Politics
- » Bulgarian PM on North Macedonia: In a Few Days we Achieved more than in Recent Years
- » What happened at the Meeting between the Leaders of Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian PM Kiril Petkov has arrived in Skopje