The Government has Allocated BGN Half a Million to Bulgarian Communities Abroad
Bulgaria’s government has approved the conclusion of grant agreements for the implementation of Official Development Assistance (ODA) projects in seven countries: the Republic of Serbia, the Republic of Northern Macedonia, Kosovo, Ukraine, the Republic of Moldova, the Republic of Armenia and Vietnam, said the press office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The 10 projects funded by Bulgaria are worth a total of BGN 634,372 and aim to improve the quality of education and ensure equal access in the multicultural environment of the partner countries. The projects will also help develop measures to increase the capacity of small and medium-sized enterprises, support democracy and build an active civil society by encouraging young people’s participation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 186 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Cloudy but Warm Weather in Bulgaria today
- » A Robotic Assistant cleans Sofia Airport
- » At First Reading: The Minimum Wage in Bulgaria becomes 850 Leva or 435 Euros
- » Over 75% of Households in Bulgaria have Difficulty covering their Daily Expenses
- » Bulgarian Students celebrate December 8