The Coronavirus is Threatening the Global Supply of Antibiotics
The world may face a shortage of antibiotics if the problems of the pharmaceutical industry triggered by the coronavirus epidemic in China are not resolved, Reuters reported.
The agency cites Jörg Wuttke, chairman of the EU Chamber of Commerce in China, at a roundtable in Beijing today.
According to Wuttke, the coronavirus epidemic has had a negative impact on the timing of antibiotic supplies in China.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EU might agree on a Price Ceiling of $60 per barrel for Russian Oil
- » Third Letter Bomb found in Spain
- » Day 281 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Battle for Bakhmut continues, Russia to expand Nuclear Weapons infrastructure in 2023
- » Germany recognized the Holodomor in Ukraine as Genocide
- » Turkey installed a 280-ton Gas Collection Tank in the Black Sea
- » OLAF: Bulgaria should Return €12 Million to the EU