BNR: President Radev Accuses PM Borissov of Using Special Services for Political Ends
President Rumen Radev told journalists that Prime Minister Boyko Borissov is trying to brush off onto others the responsibility for the fact that the head of state’s conversations were tapped, BNR reported.
The President made this statement after the Prime Minister said he had nothing to do with the release of recordings made using special investigative techniques in which the voice of the President can be heard. Talking to reporters, Rumen Radev commented that Borissov is using the special services for his own political ends, giving the prosecutor’s office instructions and even the police have been harnessed to intimidate dissenters.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC Sent Letter to Bulgaria About the Citizenship by Investment Scheme
- » Survey: Decline in Support for GERB in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian President Radev Is Taking Part in Three Seas Summit in Estonia
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva is Paying Visit to Hungary
- » Belarus: Demonstrations Against Lukashenko Continue
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Approves the Report of Prosecutor General Geshev