Salary Rise in Slovenia
The average net salary in Slovenia is already EUR 1 133, an increase of 3.7 percent compared to last year, the National Statistical Office of the country announced.
Salaries in the private sector increased by 3.9%.
There is even bigger growth in the public sector, where in 2019 the salaries were 5.4% higher than in 2018.
According to the State Statistical Office, the highest growth and highest salaries are in the energy sector, where the average salary is EUR 2 628.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: How will Work on the Holidays be Paid
- » The Pandemic has made the Super-Rich even Richer
- » An Employer Fired 900 Employees on a Zoom Call
- » The Airport in Burgas reports 125% Growth of Passengers this Year
- » News on the Current Status of US Visa Services in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: When will we Work and Rest in 2022