Ukrainian Citizen is Hospitalized in Stara Zagora because of Suspected Coronavirus Infection
A Ukrainian citizen is admitted to the Infectious Diseases Clinic at the University Hospital “Prof. Dr. St. Kirkovich" for monitoring.
He is a resident of Stara Zagora, but for the past three years, he has lived in China. He left the country on February 4, health authorities said.
Tests are being conducted and a sample is sent to the National Reference Laboratory in Sofia.
The result will be out within 24 hours.
Meanwhile, the patient is feeling better.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Measures are Expected to be Tightened in Sofia and other Cities
- » Opinion: Are Doctors who Lie about COVID-19 Responsible for their Actions
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Local Measures are being Introduced
- » Bulgaria: How do Children handle COVID-19 and When should we take them to a Doctor
- » A Study: Millions Die due to Antibiotic Resistance
- » Bill Gates: The Coronavirus is a Flower against the Backdrop of Impending Pandemics