Ukrainian Citizen is Hospitalized in Stara Zagora because of Suspected Coronavirus Infection
A Ukrainian citizen is admitted to the Infectious Diseases Clinic at the University Hospital “Prof. Dr. St. Kirkovich" for monitoring.
He is a resident of Stara Zagora, but for the past three years, he has lived in China. He left the country on February 4, health authorities said.
Tests are being conducted and a sample is sent to the National Reference Laboratory in Sofia.
The result will be out within 24 hours.
Meanwhile, the patient is feeling better.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two-Thirds of People with Omicron have been Infected with COVID-19 Before
- » Almost All of Bulgaria is in the Dark Red COVID Zone
- » Over 55% of Sequenced Samples in Bulgaria are from Omicron
- » Bulgarian Immunologist: The only Salvation against Covid is to be Immunized Every Year
- » The Pfizer Vaccine Triples the Risk of Myocarditis
- » Heart Transplant Refused to Unvaccinated Citizen in the United States