5.6 Earthquake Off the Coast of Indonesia
An earthquake of magnitude 5.6 on the Richter scale has been recorded in the Ceram Sea off the coast of Indonesia, the Euro-Mediterranean Meteorological Center reported.
The earthquake was registered late last night. The epicenter is located 272 kilometers south of Sorong in West Papua and is 30 kilometers deep.
There are no reports of casualties or destruction.
No tsunami threat was issued.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny until the End of the Week
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Increasingly Chilly in the Morning and Warm in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Chilly Morning, Warm Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Wind is Weakening, Rain possible in the Southeastern Regions
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Dangerously Windy today as well