Confirmed: Kubrat Pulev will Anthony Joshua on June 20 in London
The location and date of the World Boxing Title match between Kubrat Pulev and Anthony Joshua have already been determined. The epic fight will take place on June 20 (Saturday) at Tottenham Stadium in London. This is written in the draft of the contract, which was received just hours ago at Kubrat Pulev's headquarters.
The information was confirmed by Pulev's Ivaylo Gotsev.
Gotsev announced that 35% of the tickets for the Joshua-Pulev fight are guaranteed to the Bulgarian public.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Danish Football Star Eriksen to Have Heart Surgery and ‘heart-starter’ Implanted
- » Bulgaria’s Golden Girls Shine Bright at EChVarna 2021
- » Euro 2020 Begins in Rome with Emphatic Ceremony
- » Euro 2020 Starts off in Rome Today, Italy Hosts Turkey in First Match
- » Bulgaria Lost 0:3 to World Champion France in Paris
- » Russia Complains to Uefa over Ukraine's Euro 2020 Jersey with Crimea on It