Record Wind Gusts of 255 km/h Hit Iceland
Hurricane winds of 255 km/h have been recorded by weather stations in Iceland.
The weather station Hafnarfjall reported an incredible wind gusts of 255.6 km/h (= 71 m/s = 159 mph) this morning, 11 GMT. Hafnarfjall is located around 40 km north of the capital Reykjavik
Warnings for possible interruptions to ferry lines and power outages have been issued in the UK
There is also a chance for flooding due to the heavy rains.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Chunks of Chinese Rocket Threaten to Fall to Earth
- » The Best Mountain Resorts to Visit Around the World
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Easter Comes with Summer Sunshine
- » Saharan Dust Will Cover Greece, Bulgaria over Easter
- » Young Families in Rural Bulgarian Communities Embrace Sustainable Farming
- » Prince William Joins Celebrity Calls Urging More Efforts in Climate Fight