The United States Extended Huawei's Provisional License for another 45 Days
President Trump's government has announced that it is extending Huawei's provisional license for another 45 days (to allow US companies to find alternatives to the Chinese telecommunications giant, which was considered a security threat to the United States, France Press reported.
"The 45-day extension is necessary to allow existing telecommunication providers -- particularly those in rural US communities -- the ability to continue to temporarily and securely operate existing networks while they identify alternatives to Huawei for future operation", Department of Commerce wrote in a statement
The provisional license is now open until April 1, and until then, the US administration will decide whether to renew it again or not.
- » BNR: The US Designates Bulgaria a Developed Country
- » Turkey will Support Fayez al-Sarraj's Government if the Talks on Libya Fail
- » Iran has Reported the First Two Confirmed Cases of Coronavirus Infection
- » Syria's Aleppo Airport has Resumed Passenger Flights for the First Time since 2012
- » South Korea's Former President Sentenced to 17 Years in Prison and a Record Fine
- » Malaysia Suspected that the Pilot of the MN370 Flight has Intentionally Crashed the Plane