Chinese Doctors have Found a Way to Treat Coronavirus-Infected People
China's technique for plasma transfusion from cured coronavirus to infected patients has proven to be effective, Xinhua News Agency reported, citing local doctors.
The effectiveness of the new treatment was announced at a press conference by the Wuhan hospital manager.
China National Biotec Group said it has collected plasma from some recovered patients to prepare therapeutic products including convalescent plasma and immune globulin.
In late December, Chinese authorities reported an outbreak of pneumonia of unknown origin in Wuhan, Hubei Province. The cause of the disease was a new type of coronavirus, which was named COVID-2019 by the World Health Organization (WHO).
As of February 13, there are 59,493 confirmed cases reported in China, and 1,353 people have died.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 255 Newly Registered Cases, 19828 Total
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 290 Newly Registered Cases, 6 Death
- » Russia Will Supply Bulgaria With a Drug Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 160 New Cases, 12 Death
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended to November 30
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases