Another $ 3.8 Billion Goes to the Wall between the US and Mexico
The US Department of Defense is transferring another $ 3.8 billion from procurement and other operations to the construction of a wall on the US-Mexican border, official documents sent to the US Congress showed Thursday, AFP reports.
The move expanded the Pentagon's restructuring of funds to support President Donald Trump's efforts to accelerate the construction of the wall. He ignores Congress, which has blocked funding so far.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » France Is Tightening Measures Against COVID-19, Devided Into Zones
- » Ekathimerini: Lockdown ‘Strongest Weapon’ Against Virus Surge in Athens
- » Bulgarians Can Now Travel to Italy Without Restrictions
- » Finland Opens Its Borders, 14-Day Quarantine for Bulgarians
- » Nepal: Record 2020 COVID-19 Cases in the Day After Lockdown was Lifted
- » Yoshihide Suga Elected as Japan Prime Minister