7 Magnitude Earthquake Registered North of Japan
A strong earthquake was registered southeast of the Russian Kuril Islands and north of Japan, world agencies reported.
The 7 magnitude earthquake was at a depth of 160 kilometers, with an epicenter at sea north of the northernmost part of Japan's Hokkaido Prefecture, the Japan National Meteorological Institute reported. According to the US Institute, the quake's depth was 143 kilometers.
There are no casualties.
No tsunami warning was issued.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Clouds and Fog in the East, Sun in the West of the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny but Chilly with Max Temp Between 10°-15°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max Temp Between 9°-14°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Some Rain and Sun Afterwards can be Expected with Max Temp 11°-16°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Scattered Clouds and Max Temp Between 18°-23°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max Temp Between 17°-22°C