7 Magnitude Earthquake Registered North of Japan
A strong earthquake was registered southeast of the Russian Kuril Islands and north of Japan, world agencies reported.
The 7 magnitude earthquake was at a depth of 160 kilometers, with an epicenter at sea north of the northernmost part of Japan's Hokkaido Prefecture, the Japan National Meteorological Institute reported. According to the US Institute, the quake's depth was 143 kilometers.
There are no casualties.
No tsunami warning was issued.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Few Clouds and Mostly Sunny Today with Max Temp 15°-20°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: A Decrease of Clouds and Rain with Max Temp Between 13°-18°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain in Some Places, Max Temp 11°-16° C
- » Bulgaria: Caps for the Future Charity Initiative Begins this Weekend
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rains Continue but will Gradually Weaken
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Orange Code for Intensive Rainfall around the Country