The US has Launched Investigations into Harvard and Yale Universities
The US Department of Education has launched an investigation into Harvard and Yale universities for failing to provide information on gifts from foreign countries and their contracts with them, RIA Novosti reported.
In November 2019, it was announced that the US Department of Education requires the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the University of Maryland to provide details of their contacts with Russia and China.
A statement from the agency said Yale may have failed to report "at least" $375 million in foreign gifts and contracts. The department also said in a press release it was concerned Harvard “may lack appropriate institutional controls over foreign money and has failed to report fully all foreign gifts and contracts as required by law.”
As for the University of Harvard, the US Department of Education has asked the university to provide data "on gifts and contracts from China, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia and Iran." It is noted that the ministry wants to receive contact information with the Skolkovo Foundation, Kaspersky Lab and.
The ministry said it was worried that Harvard University had not provided information on all gifts and contracts.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Austria urged North Macedonia to include Bulgarians in its Constitution
- » The EU has decided that from 2035 only New Cars with Zero Carbon Dioxide Emissions will be Sold
- » Day 399 of the Invasion of Ukraine: VSU hit Russian Occupied Melitopol multiple times
- » The Pentagon is preparing the US Space Force for a possible Conflict with Russia and China in Space
- » Biden urged Netanyahu to abandon the Judicial Reform
- » Another Night of Clashes in France - Over 740,000 Protested against the Pension Reform