3 Month-Old Baby Diagnosed with the Coronavirus was Successfully Cured
The youngest patient infected with the coronavirus, a three-month-old girl from China's Hainan Province, was successfully cured. The child has already been discharged from the hospital, BTA reports.
The girl is the first and the youngest child in the country with a confirmed diagnosis. She was born and lives in Hubei Province. During the New Year holidays, the family went on a journey to Wuhan and the surroundings.
On January 25, they arrived in Haikou, where the family was placed under medical supervision.
Thanks to the doctors and the timely start of treatment, the girl was completely cured and on February 11 left the hospital with her parents.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 173 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Over 40 Countries called on Russia to Hand Over the Zaporizhzhia NPP to Kyiv
- » 35 Tons of Humanitarian Aid for Ukrainians to Arrive in Bulgaria
- » 75 Years of Progressive India
- » Day 172 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Soldiers who Shoot at and from Zaporizhzhia NPP are Targeted by Ukrainians
- » Day 171 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia warns the US of Severing Relations if Declared Sponsor of Terrorism
- » A Man Killed 11 People after a Family Dispute in Montenegro