Italy Confirms Third Case of Coronavirus
A third case of the new coronavirus has been confirmed in Italy. An Italian citizen tested positive. He is one of fifty people who were evacuated from the Chinese city of Wuhan last week.
73 new coronavirus deaths were reported in one day in China alone. Thus, the number of deaths in the country increased to 636. There are more than 31 400 infected people worldwide.
- » 94% of the COVID-19 Infected People in China are Cured
- » The EC Waives Customs Duties and VAT for Import of Necessary Medical Equipment
- » Record Jump of COVID-19 Infected in Romania - 445 New Cases for a Day
- » Good News: Over 200,000 People Worldwide have Recovered from COVID-19
- » EC with a € 100 Billion Solidarity Plan
- » The Number of COVID-19 Patients in the World is Approaching 1 Million