Four-Time World Rhythmic Gymnastics Champion Tried to Commit Suicide
Russian 4-time world rhythmic gymnastics champion Alexandra Soldatova has been admitted to hospital after a suicide attempt. This is reported by RIA Novosti.
The hospital explained to the media that the condition of the athlete is improving, but visitors are not allowed.
Doctors report self-inflicted injuries. The athlete is known to have been diagnosed with bulimia.
Alexandra Soldatova is part of the Russian rhythmic gymnastics team.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » It’s final: Djokovic will not participate in the Australian Open, he must leave the country
- » Australia Revoked Djokovic's Visa for the Second Time
- » Boris Kolev Wins His First WSOP Bracelet
- » Djokovic Apologized for his Media Appearance while being Positive for COVID-19
- » Djokovic Detained again in Australia
- » Djokovic Won the Court Battle, he will Stay in Australia