Four-Time World Rhythmic Gymnastics Champion Tried to Commit Suicide
Russian 4-time world rhythmic gymnastics champion Alexandra Soldatova has been admitted to hospital after a suicide attempt. This is reported by RIA Novosti.
The hospital explained to the media that the condition of the athlete is improving, but visitors are not allowed.
Doctors report self-inflicted injuries. The athlete is known to have been diagnosed with bulimia.
Alexandra Soldatova is part of the Russian rhythmic gymnastics team.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Beloslava Krasteva came close to the World Title in Chess
- » Bulgaria’s Beloslava Krasteva is Close to the World Chess Title
- » Bulgaria’s Beloslava Krasteva is Second in the Current Ranking of the World Chess Championship
- » Mobile Betting Apps: Sports News and Tips
- » Four Bronze Medals for Bulgarian students from the Informatics Olympiad
- » Nurgyul Salimova with a Record Rating in the FIDE Rankings