45-Year Old Woman was Hit by a Public Transport Bus
45-year old woman was hit by a public transport bus 83 at the intersection of Krasno Selo, according to the Sofia Interior Directorate, DarikNews reported.
The woman was crossing at a red light. She was immediately taken to Pirogov Hospital.
There is an ambulance and police at the scene. Traffic is blocked, trams are stopped.
Trams coming from Knyazhevo are moving to Buxton's wheel. There is a queue of waiting trams at the accident site.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Opinion: Are Doctors who Lie about COVID-19 Responsible for their Actions
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Local Measures are being Introduced
- » Bulgaria: How do Children handle COVID-19 and When should we take them to a Doctor
- » A Study: Millions Die due to Antibiotic Resistance
- » Bill Gates: The Coronavirus is a Flower against the Backdrop of Impending Pandemics
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max. Temperatures between 6°C and 11°C