45-Year Old Woman was Hit by a Public Transport Bus
45-year old woman was hit by a public transport bus 83 at the intersection of Krasno Selo, according to the Sofia Interior Directorate, DarikNews reported.
The woman was crossing at a red light. She was immediately taken to Pirogov Hospital.
There is an ambulance and police at the scene. Traffic is blocked, trams are stopped.
Trams coming from Knyazhevo are moving to Buxton's wheel. There is a queue of waiting trams at the accident site.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: New Cases are Increasing
- » “Thracian Secret Societies” available in English and Bulgarian for All the History Buffs
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 801 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Woman, Life, Freedom... Protest in front of the Iranian embassy in Sofia
- » Bulgaria is First in the EU in Mortality from Cardiovascular Diseases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 752 New Cases in the Last 24 hours