For What are we Willing to Pay Less when Travelling?
Tourists surveyed by an online excursion company said for what they were willing to pay less when travelling, reported the company OneTwoTrip.
The company's experts surveyed 1,500 users and found that one in ten (92%) of them would like to spend less on airline tickets.
Two-thirds (71%) of those surveyed intend to look for cheaper accommodation or affordable housing on their next trip, and 61% save by not buying gifts and souvenirs.
It turns out that a large proportion of respondents (63%) are not ready to save on food and entertainment expenses.
And 62% of tourists said they plan to spend just as much on entertainment as they did on previous trips.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It
- » Norway: Mandatory Quarantine for People Arriving from France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic
- » Entering Greece by Land at Night Can be Done Only Through "Kulata - Promahon" Border Checkpoint