Turkey's Population is already over 83 Million
Turkish statistics have showed that as of December 31, 2019, 83,155,000 people live in the country. The population has increased by 1 150 000 people just for a year.
Almost 93% of the Turks live in cities and villages. Official figures for Istanbul's population show that more than 15,500,000 people live in the city. Secondly
Ankara ranks second with 5.6 million people, 4.37 million are citizens of Izmir, there are 3 million people living in Bursa and the fifth largest city is Antalya with 2.5 million inhabitants, BNR reports.
The average age of the Turks is 32.4 years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Serbian President: We are Spending €500 Million more than Bulgaria for Defense
- » Britain has Accused Russia of Trying to Install a Pro-Russian Leader in Ukraine
- » The Commander of the German Navy has Resigned after Praising Putin
- » Germany Forbids Estonia to Transfer German-Made Weapons to Ukraine
- » US Military Aid has arrived in Ukraine. The Baltic States will send Missiles to Kiev
- » The EC welcomes the Dialogue between the Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and North Macedonia