London Neighbourhood Evacuated over a Bomb
The unexploded bomb is found in an area with many shops, restaurants, bars and offices
British police have isolated one of the busiest parts of central London after an unexploded WWII bomb was discovered at a construction site.
Police said the bomb was discovered on Dean Street in Soho, an area with numerous shops, restaurants, bars and offices. Several sections of the densely populated area were cut off.
During the war, the German Air Force dropped thousands of bombs on the British capital, killing tens of thousands people.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Transgender and Tribal Women among the Recipients of India’s Top Civilian Awards
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Russia: For Third Day in a Row, More than 40,000 New Infections with COVID-19
- » Up to Three Years in Prison for a Fake COVID Certificate in Ukraine
- » A Record 1,178 Died of COVID-19 in Russia in the last 24 hours