The Vatican has Sent about 700 000 Coronavirus Masks to China
They are divided between Hubei Province - the centre of the epidemic - and those of Jiang and Fujian
The Vatican has sent between 600,000 and 700,000 masks to China to try to help combat the spread of the coronavirus, Figaro reports.
The gathering operation was coordinated by Father Vincenzo Han Duo.
The campaign started on January 27th and collected 100,000 masks on the first day.
The masks are destined to the provinces of Hubei, Zhejiang and Fujian
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Romania Strengthens its Defenses along the Danube due to the Approaching War
- » On Sunday the Istanbul Convention becomes binding in the EU
- » Day 583 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia is not planning further Mobilization
- » Sweden seeks Military Help against Gang Violence
- » The EU guarantees the Stay of Ukrainian Refugees until March 2025
- » The US Federal Administration is preparing for a Government Shutdown