A Shooting at a Dormitory in Texas, Two People were Shot Dead
There was a shooting in the dormitories of the campus of Texas A&M University in Commerce 80 miles from Dallas, Reuters reports.
All classes of 12,000 students in this Texas A&M branch were canceled.
Students, faculty and staff were instructed to take shelter and stay in place until further notice. This was a precautionary measure.
Police said that three people were shot, two died and one was injured. It is not whether the police officers arrested anyone.
The building where the shooting took place is called Pride Rock and is a three-story mixed-use dormitory which houss freshmen.
"There have been 2 confirmed deaths. The third victim has been taken to the hospital for treatment. UPD has stationed officers throughout campus, including all key gathering points, for the safety of the campus community.", Texas A&M University said on its Twitter account.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium
- » Record Homicide Growth in the United States Last Year